CSS Tools & Resources
Here is a collection of links to various CSS resources.
Clicking on any of the links below will open a new window or tab and take you to another website. Phase One has no control over these websites. Please use caution when visiting them. And, as with all free software, please investigate before downloading to be sure they are safe and free from malware.
- Topcoat : "CSS for clean and fast web apps. We have the building blocks to get you up and running fast. Our growing set of components were born from CSS."
- byPeople : A growing repository with 653 lists & 8566 resources for web ninjas (freebies, plugins and snippets) updated & curated every day
- Pure : Sometimes you don't want a complete framework. Sometimes you want to add elements to your site, but you want those elements to be responsive.
- CSS Compressor : "Use this online utility to compress your CSS to increase loading speed and save on bandwidth as well. You can choose from three levels of compression, depending on how legible you want the compressed CSS to be versus degree of compression. The "Normal" mode should work well in most cases, creating a good balance between the two."
- CSS3 PIE : "(Progressive Internet Explorer) PIE makes Internet Explorer 6-9 capable of rendering several of the most useful CSS3 decoration features."
- The Web Font Combinator : "A Web Typography Tool – This tool has been built to allow previewing of font combinations in a fast, browser-based manner. There have been numerous printed books through the years that allowed a designer to put a headline font next to a body font, and this is an attempt to recreate that for the web."
- 3D Transforms : "CSS 3D Transforms are increasingly supported in current browsers as of late 2011. They are however still experimental, and require vendor specific prefixes in all browsers. For a detailed look at how they work, and things to keep in mind, see our article on CSS3 2D Transforms."
- Quick Form Builder : "Accessify's quick form builder, after accepting your inputs, will generate a fully accessible and valid form. We even some CSS to help you style the form."
- Rounded Corners for Tables