Marketing Software Tools and Articles
Tools to help you with your online marketing efforts.
Clicking on any of the links below will open a new window or tab and take you to another website. Phase One has no control over these websites.
- Good Keywords : Quickly Discover New & Hidden Keywords Using Keyword Strategy Studio. Find unique and new keyword ideas based on the current news & trends, web popularity and social media buzz. Use Internet Strategy Studio to research keywords, study your competition, optimize and tweak your web pages, create clean textual logos and graphical head-lines for your websites, create SEO reports for your clients, monitor online trends, news and more...
- Google Keyword Planner : Plan your Search Network campaigns, get performance insights, and see keyword ideas. Search for new keyword or ad group ideas. Keyword Planner is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, get historical statistics, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. A free AdWords tool, Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns. Whether you're new to online advertising or an experienced pro, you can use Keyword Planner to lay the groundwork for a successful campaign.
- HitTail : (from $10 to $80/month) is a long tail keyword tool for website owners, bloggers and marketers who want to increase traffic from Google and other search engines. HitTail is the only long tail keyword tool that generates keyword suggestions by analyzing your existing website traffic. It provides you with very specific long tail keywords relevant to your audience. And what is important, you don't have to be an SEO expert or spend hours on keyword research – HitTail works in the background, constantly giving you new keyword ideas, while you can focus on other stuff.
- Keyword Density Analyzer : Calculate Ideal Keyword Density Percentage for SEO
- Long Tail Pro : ($29 to $37/month) Start using the step-by-step system that has been tested to death and continues to work FLAWLESSLY regardless of any Google update or algorithm change. Start uncovering "hidden" profit-generating keywords in seconds with competitor & buyer intelligence! In literally any niche…
- 7 Keyword Tools : 3 free searches per day. Find the long tail keywords your target audience is searching for by unlocking the power of Autocomplete with Keyword Tool Dominator.
- WordTracker : Reveal high-performing keywords in minutes. Online tool.
- SEMrush : Competitive Data for Digital Marketing Professionals ($70, $150, $550/month)
Articles on the subject
- The Best Free and Premium Keyword Research Tools : Not a fan of Google's new Keyword Planner? Here are some alternative keyword research tools you can try today. One of the top keyword research tools – Google AdWords Keyword Tool – has undergone a drastic renovation, now known as Google AdWords Keyword Planner. And the general consensus seems to be that this was not the best of all ideas. If you aren't a fan of the new Google keyword tool, then here are some good alternatives to try out. None are a replacement for GAKT, but they can help ease the pain of the loss.
- How to Use the New Google AdWords Keyword Planner : As the Google AdWords Keyword Tool is unfortunately on its way out, learn to use the new Google AdWords Keyword Planner that will be replacing it. Sadly, the Google AdWords Keyword Tool is another favorite Google tool on its way out. In the coming months, it will be completely replaced by the new Google AdWords Keyword Planner. In this post, we're going to look at how you can use Keyword Planner for your keyword research.
- Keyword Research : It's not always about getting visitors to your site, but about getting the right kind of visitors. The usefulness of this intelligence cannot be overstated; with keyword research you can predict shifts in demand, respond to changing market conditions, and produce the products, services, and content that web searchers are actively seeking.
- Three Free Keyword Research Tools : One of the hardest things to do in keyword research is to uncover related keywords. With that in mind, these tools will help you identify related keywords you may want to search for in more detail.
- 6 Awesome Tools to Find Long-Tail Keywords In Any Niche : One of the major mistakes I have seen many people make is that they will target direct keywords instead of long-tail keywords (LTK). In this post I am sharing some of the best tools for finding long-tail keywords in any niche. Note that some of them are free, and a few of them are paid. I will explain the features of each, and you can choose any one that suits your needs.
- 5 Questions To Streamline Your Keyword Research