Random Password Generator
Choose a length for your password and click "Generate my password". You may do this as many times as you wish.
- The longer your password is, the more secure it will be.
- Your password will consist of randomly chosen characters from the list below:
- To minimize confusion, the following characters are not used: 0,o,O,i,l,1
- Your password will have at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character
- Do not write down your passwords.
- Do not use the same password on multiple accounts.
- You should not let your browsers (i.e., FireFox, Chrome, Opera, IE, Safari) or FTP client programs save your passwords. Any password saved in a browser can be revealed with a simple click using a script.
- Do not log into important accounts using a public computer or one belonging to a friend.
- Whenever possible use HTTPS or SFTP connections when logging into accounts.
- It is recommended you change your passwords regularly.
- You can manage and encrypt your passwords with secure password management software.